Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Call me. It won’t sendggge. Yahoo6. Tablet9. I just want a…

Customer Question
Call me. It...

Call me. It won’t sendggge

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo6

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet9

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want a refund on Dary’s last Tangle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I talk to a alive person

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Ivy-cssm,
 replied 8 months ago
Ivy-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.