Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to pay my bill. Yahoo. ,t have a problem. Myaccount…

Customer Question
Trying to pay my...

Trying to pay my bill

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don,t have a problem. Myaccount number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Where are you???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I guess this site is like so many others,you don,t read I,m trying to pay for my subscription. It has been suspended. Get me to the right department please
HEY READ THIS. I DONOT HAVE A PROBLEM. I JUST WANT TO PAY FOR MY SUBCRIPTION