Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to make contact by phone to set up a ride. Is that…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make contact by phone to set up a ride. Is that possible? I do not have a smart phone to download apps. I live in NE Bradenton, FL 343212 and I'm looking to set up a ride to Sun City, FL

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm NOT SURE THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT. I WAS SETTING UP A RIDE FOR MY BOYFRIEND DOUG CURRY AND USED MY EMAIL ADDRESS. WOULD HAT PRESENT A PROBLEM?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.