Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just renewed our domain name that you manage ... and we…

Customer Question
I just renewed our...

I just renewed our domain name that you manage ... and we had goofed and let expired ... please make it active again: www.hovislightindustrypark.com. My email address there is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google ...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ten days it was down. I just renewed the domain with GoDaddy about 15 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ... go ahead.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you just looking to re-activate the email address that was linked with Google/G Suite earlier?

I presume you mean that HovisLightIndustryPark.com was linked with Google/G Suite. (I am not familiar with terminology or how "linking" occurs or what it means).I want emails to arrive that used to arrive! For instance:***@******.******@******.******@******.***
I use GMAIL for 3 different accounts and can pull up tabs for each:***@******.******@******.******@******.***
Emails have not arrived to me at the last one since November 6th.I do not know why I was charged $37 ... when I clicked in the beginning it was for a $5 charge ...bewildering.Jim
It is so frustrating to face a request for $39 on top of the $37 already paid.

Please accept my apologies for those prompts/offers; those are sent at the site's end and not by me. Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you,

Here is the latest try ...Error Icon
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to***@******.***. Gmail will retry for 45 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7720 [hovislightindustrypark.com 184.168.221.49: timed out]When I tried to go to the site for an explanation it was not available!
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Just clarify if all given email addresses worked well before your domain expired? Once the domain has been renewed, did you check Goodaddy's DNS manager to make sure all MX and TXT settings are following G Suite's rule?