Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot send. I get an error message. Anytime I try to send…

Customer Question
Cannot send. I get...

Cannot send. I get an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Anytime I try to send to alist of people in address book

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looked up settings, am not sure how to change to see if that would help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If I send to an individual I can send. But not a group.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your email provider?

outlook express

What is your email address?

no

You don't know your email address?

try to answer the question I sent about e-mail problem. I do not want to spend anymore than I have

Please answer what i am asking so i can help you.

What is the error message you are getting trying to send the mail?

outgoing server (STMP) stmp.att.net is unknown. please verify settings and try again

Change the outgoing server settings to

• SMTP.outbound.att.net
  • Port 465
  • SSL/TLS
an error occurred with pop3 mail service was the reponse I got when I changed the settings??

Change the incoming server settings to

• POP.inbound.att.net
  • Port 995
  • SSL/TLS