Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my password. Yesterday but I could not get it to be…

Customer Question
I lost my password. ...

I lost my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Yesterday but I could not get it to be recognized

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just yesterday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess