Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to find out it’s ba problem. Telstra. Tablet. I let…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out it’s ba problem

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Telstra

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I let my son sort those things out .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to get started with Uber eats as of this coming weekend I am registered however know nothing more.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.