Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and i don't have access to my recovery…

Customer Question
Hello i forgot my...

Hello i forgot my password ***** i don't have access to my recovery email or phone number i have very important emails from my son doctors

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Its been a long time maybe last year

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail and yahoo but i can't access neither my son sign me out playing with my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried everything for a week now and i have an 8 month baby with a cardiology problem and i have very important results and messages on my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am really sorry to hear deliver bad news to you since I understand your circumstances but if you cannot use the Google recovery options online then there is nothing that can be done.

wow
omg

Unfortunately with free email providers, the support is really limited and it is up to the user to make sure their recovery options are up to date.

i would have to create a new one

Yes, unfortunately.

oh man
thank you
for yahoo is the same thing correct

Yahoo is a little different -- Did you try to reset there too?

yeah but i have my gmail and the same number as my recovery

Google/Gmail is near impossible to recover without those options.

Yahoo is a little better but if they are the same recovery options then you are in the same boat again.

omg i am screwed
is there anything we can do
anything?

Yahoo -- You can try using their help forum here: https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT

it doesn't really help

That is the difficult issue with free email providers -- there is no support at all.

can you do anything
i got it thanks

Unfortunately, no.

There is no person that can override their policy/recovery system.