Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign into my gmail. I have entered the correct

Customer Question
I can't sign into...

I can't sign into my gmail. I have entered the correct password ***** times and keep getting nowhere

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

All day

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did a restart no help I kept on entering the correct password. I changed the password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you trying to access your Gmail using a web browser like Safari?
  2. Or are you using the Mail app? (The one with the postage stamp icon on the dock)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess