Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Something is going on with my entire acct. Not until

Customer Question
Something is going on...

Something is going on with my entire acct.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Not until now...except for the service man that came out and refused to work with aol :(

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No troubleshooting to speak of as I continually came up against "not a valid password" or not valid screename

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you going to reestablish my account; I didn't intend to focus on only email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/15/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess