Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have reservations for thursday at plasket creek on the…

Customer Question
I have reservations for...

I have reservations for thursday at plasket creek on the central coast. I have been trying to cancel today called all the phone #s and can't get the right person to cancel my reservation can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Safari. I use aol for my emailing

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through safari on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

,u reservation 2-39197619 I tried to see about canceling on line without seeing how so I started calling around.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to cancel this reservation for the trip completely. I know there is a cost to do it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.