Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Got a alert that I have a virus and the computer is locked…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Got a...

Second opinion] Got a alert that I have a virus and the computer is locked out. help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lenovo110 on aol

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything. It started today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. By "locked out" are you saying that you are NOT able to use the computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess