Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently changed my login. I went on your site for the…

Customer Question
I recently changed my...

I recently changed my login. I went on your site for the first time today and put in my gmail login for one of my accounts and it was not recognized by your company. I had just changed it so I went back to my account to see if I mistakenly used the old one and I did not. What I gave you is the only access to my account. Am I missing something here? Am I supposed to have a separate login with Lyft and if I have never spoken with your company before, how would that be possible. I am a senior and the less complications for me the better. Please advise. Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Alice ******

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It is fine on my computer. It is your connection on which it failed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris