Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot check into my g mail account. they continue to send…

Customer Question
I cannot check into...

I cannot check into my g mail account. they continue to send to an old aol account to which I have no way to check for the code.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

It is NOT my aol account. I forgot my password ***** on line they send the code to my aol account which has been cancelled years ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to change my g mail password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The aol account has been canceled years ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

It sounds like you have forgot the password ***** your gmail and you don't have the recovery AOL email account if this is the case may I know if you have any phone number associated with your gmail account?