Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just installed office on a lap top and my pass word…

Customer Question
I have just installed...

I have just installed office on a lap top and my pass word is not being recognized. I have two accts. and can get into neither. I need help with outlook.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Since I installed office. this is a new laptop and I want to be able to use one email, but the instructions do not afford that.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is a phone line through century link

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything available to me and can send from the laptop but cannot view my email on my acct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. but I would like to get my passwords functioning.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris