Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to read e-mail. Unable to read e-mail. Through web…

Customer Question
Trying to read e-mail ...

Trying to read e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Unable to read e-mail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Unable to get screen showing possibilitis

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Spent several hours with expert Jordan following his directions. Session terminated when his office closed, and he was to resume this morning at 10 when he was to call 1-***-***-****. He failed to call.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris