Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need to talk to Googlle. I have done so and even have case

Customer Question
I need to talk to...

I need to talk to Googlle. I have done so and even have case # ***** do not remember the number to call them. Please send the Google # that I need . Thank you. Nancy ***** JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: gmail and austin.rr JA: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I have spent weeks trying to find out how to take care of a storage problem. Have years of pictures that i need to go through. have talked to Google about it and still not fixed. This is where I am iPhone storage is full....iCloud storage is empty ...All photos seem to be in Google Photos storage JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Busy! Please get back! I have told you that I have had this problem for almost two weeks! I Have talked to 3 Google techs and still not fixed so decided to pay for help and now you are too busy! You seemed to be so eager to help this morning so I hurried to pay you. It has been 9 hours or so since I paid you ! If you would just send me the Google phone number so I could give them my case # ***** will take it from here. Even the lady who answers your phone could not wait to get off the phone. I admit I was slow in doing what she told me to do but usually they are eager to help! I need some help Please. My business is suffering! Nancy J Wise
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO Sir! You haven't done anything. O and BTW, I dd not know my PW and your site said it was going to send an email to change it and I never received it !!!! Please do your part!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Send me the Google # and refund my $ Please!
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist