Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to get Live.com email address? Yahoo, and I am fed up…

Customer Question
How to get Live.com...

How to get Live.com email address ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo, and I am fed up with Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started early this year when Yahoo new mail started. I have done those surveys by yahoo, complaining but no answer. Another big problem is in signing in. They now started with code sent on cell phone and one does not carry cell phone it is impossible to log in. They used to have security question for getting ones pass word but they don't use that any more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I use computers mainly for e-mail and tax purposes.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely and help you creating an account with live.com directly?