Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use an Excel spreadsheet for my personal budget. I saved…

Customer Question
I use an Excel...

I use an Excel spreadsheet for my personal budget. I saved the budget last week with an a after its name abd since then, when clicking on an entry I no longer see all entrees added for example I use to see for example =2+3+4 in a separate box, for multiple entries and I now only see a single number of 9 when I click to add more entries

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if I my account needs uprading

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of excel you are using?

Thank you

I bought it within the past year. I thonk it's 165?

ok, and when you click a cell you do not see the formula? Is this the issue?