Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried for an hour and a half to get a ride and the…

Customer Question
I have tried for...

I have tried for an hour and a half to get a ride and the uber application in my phone or this website will not let be order a car. It refuses my PIN and says I need another card. I don't owe money and there is money in my account. I missed an appointment and I am very frustrated. Also no customer service phone number exists even though they say it does.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I cannot

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can check google chrome but no usually by smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried every web page uber has and anything on my phone. I have also reset my password ***** 12011972. this is the third time it has done this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.