Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password and I keep getting this screen with…

Customer Question
Hello, I forgot my...

Hello, I forgot my password ***** I keep getting this screen with squares. Really inconvenient and frustrating. I have to pay a bill. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. troubleshooting I have not done.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really I just want to pay my bill.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Is it asking you to verify you are not a robot?

Please let me know