Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I check my email every morning, with no problem. Suddenly I…

Customer Question
I check my email...

I check my email every morning, with no problem. Suddenly I can't get into my AOL mail.. They want me to pay for it? I am a senior citizen.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Just now this morning.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I click on the circle in the lower left of the screen. Then I type AOL MAIL, and I get it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I keep being asked to pay for access to my AOL mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's my only problem. I've had easy access to my AOL mail until this morning.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Are you using a web browser to access AOL e-mails?