Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to put my password on a new computer and I have…

Customer Question
I'm trying to put...

I'm trying to put my password ***** a new computer and I have forgotten it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Apple Mac 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone but want it on my computer to

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried a couple but didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just my email password *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
Having trouble with which password?

How long has this been an issue?
What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm after my password ***** my gmail
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

Click on the link and reset your gmail password.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 8 months ago

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.