Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What happened to my e-mail format? Penn tele data. Gmail. I…

Customer Question
What happened to my...

What happened to my e-mail format ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Penn tele data

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know how to trouble shoot - but the front page format is missing and wants me to set up a new account and format

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want my old format back i never had a secret word

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. What's the make / model of your computer?

Are you still able to receive new email messages fine?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,