Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some one else is using it and myface book. Well what

Customer Question
Some one else is...

Some one else is using it and myface book

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Well what happened is I was on the net last night and my computer said it would shut downif I didn't ring this number so I did he said over 320000 people were on my computer so he charged me money to fix it silly I know now ant way go to do some shopping on wish type in my details and someone elses name came up

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well ages a go I tried to get in and it locked me out as u can see im not real good at the computer so I gave up then this morning I tried retrieving info and all the answers I gave it didn't work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

What exactly is your email account so that I can check its status and recovery options?