Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have two homes, one in Phoenix and the other in

Customer Question
I have two homes...

I have two homes, one in Phoenix and the other in Minneapolis. My wifi provider is CenturyLink at both locations. I am using a dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 operating system. My MS office suite is 2010. I can send and receive emails in Mpls but can only receive in Phoenix. Is this an outlook configuration issue?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Quite awhile because I'm lazy and didn't want to address the issue. But it has been a problem for the past year.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above depending on where I am. I am able to send and receive from my iPhone and ipad with no problems

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to get centurylink to help me but the referred me to my email providers. I have a msn. gmail and Hotmail accounts with the same results for all of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

1. What email addresses are you using in your MS Outlook 2010? Is it @centurylink.com?
  2. What exactly is the error message when sending fails in Phoenix?
My Wi-Fi is wth centurylink.
The emails stay in the outbox and it says error in transmission. It will just keep trying to send the email message
I approved the charge. It needs to be resubmitted

There is still an issue with the payment. Please fix the issue from your end so that we can initiate the remote session.