Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an account under [email protected] dot com and know that…

Customer Question
I had an account...

I had an account under [email protected] dot com and know that my password ***** 101 in it but can't remember the rest. Furthermore, my old primary email which was***@******.*** no longer exists. Is there any way to change my password ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A long time and no troubleshooting at all to my recollection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my droid telephone number also changed to(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried the online password ***** tool?