Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I do not care to use VLAMOrous. Please stop this item.

Customer Question
I do not care...

I do not care to use VLAMOrous. Please stop this item. Cancel, my membership. I will return it when you send me the right document.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail is my current povider. ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have only had Gmail a few months. I have not had any troubleshooting experience.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no interest in pursuing this item. THANKS for your assistance.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/14/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris