Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to have my computer checked for viruses and…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to have my computer checked for viruses and cleaned

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

P p hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last time I had you check my computer I was told I needed to purchase software

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I can help you clean your computer. There is a free program you can use that works really well to remove any viruses and malware. I can remotely connect if you would like to install it and run through the cleaning process for you.

I have an activation code for premier tech support for life of my computer why can't I use it

I'm not sure what service that may be for but this is JustAnswer, a tech support website that is not affiliated with HP

I've got a phone number for premier support me first gonna try it again it should not cost me anything thanks

Okay, sounds good, thank you.