Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot log in. I reset my password. It works in a browser…

Customer Question
I cannot log in ...

I cannot log in

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I reset my password. It works in a browser but not in Thunderbird.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Att & yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on since Saturday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the operating system you have is that a Windows or Mac?