Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't change password. Yesterday now i. On my cp the phone #

Customer Question
Can't change password Technician's...

Can't change password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Yesterday now i

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my cp the phone # is as far as i get then it says try later

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well i mess up my phone info also now i have lost everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you can't change the password ***** your email. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the email domain(Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook)? So that we can login to the email and we can try resetting the password.