Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why is it when I'm trying to draft an email in an Edge

Customer Question
Why is it when...

Why is it when I'm trying to draft an email in an Edge Explorer Window that the webpage becomes unresponsive. I've got a new computer, good internet speed, etc. But as I type the cursor freezes for multiple seconds. Task Manager shows Edge using a huge amount of disk space and CPU. My virus software is up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lenovo Thinkpad, Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use the web to draft long emails. That is when it happens. this chat session is responding beautifully. When I try to draft an email in the web, or even just move around, it is dog slow.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Rebooting, updating windows, closing and re-opening web. I have no issues except in yahoo email on the web.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 9 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?