Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Baber. I took ride from 2440 North Orchard Ave to. To 415…

Customer Question
This is Freeda baber...

This is Freeda baber. I took ride from 2440 North Orchard Ave to

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

To 415 east both water st in chicago I left my phone in the car***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can you call the driver to find out if my phone is there

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What service are you doing this with ? eg : Uber ?

I made mistake..cancel my order ASAP. DO not bill my card
Cancel it now. I did not need this SERVICE. Calling bank now to not process charge