Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is I am not able to open grammarly and copy and…

Customer Question
My email is***@******.*** I...

My email is***@******.*** I am not able to open grammarly and copy and paste it somewhere else in word..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None it has been this way since I paid for it. About a month or so ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried several things nothing works

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

The copy/paste by right-clicking functionality is currently disabled in the Grammarly desktop app. If you use Grammarly for Windows or macOS, you can copy and paste your text in the following manner:

For macOS users:

1. Press Command+C to copy and Command+V to paste, or
  2. Click Edit and select Copy/Paste (here's how)

For Windows OS users:

1. Press Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste, or
  2. Press Alt and use the Edit menu
I cannot transfer to and from grammarly account. When I open grammarly hard to transfer from word and then take corrected copy and transfer into another place. I paid $5 to get help never got an answer or help. email is***@******.***
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When you mention Grammerly, which do you actually refer to? The website or its app? What is the operating system for your copy/paste or transfering operation? IOS or Windows or macOS? Thanks.