Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Had a Skype account for yrs but hadnt used it for awhile.

Customer Question
Had a Skype account...

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Got a new computer & would like a new acct but evfrytime I try to create anew acct i go around in circles

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It seems i have numerous accts on my email acct

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you want to create a new Skype account with a new email address?

I finally figured it out myself. Your site was too confusing. I needed the multiple accts deleted. I'm not too savvy on this stuff. I created a new acct which now works fine talking to my grandsons. Thanks

Thanks