is not accepting my password. I…" /> is not accepting my password. I…" />

Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The business "JEWELSBERRY> is not accepting my password. I…

Customer Question
The business "JEWELSBERRY> is...

The business "JEWELSBERRY> is not accepting my password. I tried to change it and the message keeps info "that the Password ***** has expired??? I had placed an order, this company has got my money from my credit card and not responding to inquiries. Now I stuck in a loop with the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I made several attempts starting 11/11/17 and was not successful

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMAIL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since 11/11/17. Other than that, I have not had a problem with my GMAIL

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

11/11/17

What's the website address please?