Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have "sent" record, this changed overnight? Mozzila. About a…

Customer Question
Have "sent" record, this...

Have "sent" record, this changed overnight?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mozzila

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought a new Dell PC it happend at that ime with a bunch of updates from windows

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please clarify your issue you are having in detail to continue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10