Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an email account for East Side Boys Barbershop

Customer Question
I have an email...

I have an email account for East Side Boys Barbershop Quartet. account name is ************** as of yesterday I am unable to log into it. I received error saying that it needed to be verified

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I logged into esb09 Saturday noticed the problem yesterday. everytime I tried to troubleshoot problem it said that esb09 could not be verified.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can think of. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/13/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. This usually means that the password ***** ***** did you try resetting the password?

I was told to reset a couple of months ago. I did and was working fine until yesterday

Have you tried resetting since the problem started again?

I can not get into email to change asking for verification why am I being billed for an issue I have no control over?

This website is called justanswer.com and allows you to pay to get help from a verified computer professional such as myself. This site is not affiliated with yahoo. If you got here by mistake let me know, but this is not a free service.

I got here by mistake I was looking for yahoo phone number and your site appeared as yahoo tech

Yahoo does not have a phone number for tech support. Did you want to continue or did you want me to close out your request?

I am trying something else I should not have to pay and I do not appreciate you tricking me into paying for something you can not repair.