Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need to locate the key code number for 1999 Honda Vin

Customer Question
Need to locate the...

Need to locate the key code number for 1999 Honda Vin 1HGEJ6673XL030646. Need a new key the only one I have is too worn to duplicate and it is getting harder all the time to start the car or open the doors with this key. Please help me!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet/web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The book that came with the car, one online Honda service center who said it was too old to find in their system. Called some other Honda #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm old and not very computer literate.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Quite a while, perhaps a month. Just don't want it to get so bad I won't be able to lock it or drive it.
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you check this video? Does it help?