Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am receiving my Hotmail on my laptop, however, I just

Customer Question
I am receiving my...

I am receiving my Hotmail on my laptop, however, I just purchased a new iPhone and cannot remember my password. I am not at all tech savy and am very frustrated as I donot want to inter

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Just purchased the phone on friday

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just don't want to disrupt my email on my laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be the tech assisting you today.

Just to clarify, what's your Hotmail email address?