Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Google pixel phone and I believe the photos are on…

Customer Question
I have a Google...

I have a Google pixel phone and I believe the photos are on the Google drive. I would like to put them on my computer. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Pixel phone by Google. I'm looking through the brochure for model number.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Model G-2PW4100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't have a problem. I just want to put the pictures on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

You can log into your account on the following page: https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive

On the aforementioned page, you can navigate to the folder for your photos and download them.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

If you need any help with that, please let me know.

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason