Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried your new e-mail didnt like it and switched back now…

Customer Question
I tried your new...

I tried your new e-mail didnt like it and switched back now all my folders are gone I lost my archive e-bills history e-recipts. the folders show up on the move command but the they are gone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Outlook ?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser firefox

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None i dont know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want my e-mails back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

outlook, firefox frontier

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will cost me 39.00 for something you broke ?

I assume that you are referring to the cost for a remote session. I was offering to remotely connect at no extra cost to you as a favor.

By the way, "I" didn't break the system, nor did this website. Are you perhaps, on the wrong website?

sorry i misunderstood i was reading you website page remote would be fine

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 16
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)