Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've added a new phone to my account and now it keeps

Customer Question
I've added a new...

I've added a new phone to my***@******.*** account and now it keeps telling me to log in...so I changed the password, but it still sends the error message.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

With desktop.....but I have the same email on my phone. I just got a new phone and that's where all the fun started.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Here's the deal....I'm 84 years old and this kind of monkey business drives me nuts. I work for a living and don't have time for this!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All i want is for my new password ***** be accepted.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What do you believe is the new password?

not85!ted4

Do you have the number ending in 00? If yes, what is the full number?

I give up! I've got more important things to do

I apologize that you do not wish to recover your account.

Best of luck to you.