Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Microsoft informed me that my mailbox was nearly and so I…

Customer Question
Hi, microsoft informed me...

Hi, microsoft informed me that my mailbox was nearly and so I deleted thousands of items, however my mailbox is still being declared full and I'm not receiving any emails, can you fix this please?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Iinet

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser through my Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I've done is to clear my mailbox as that was what microsoft deemed to be a problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please via which program you are connecting to your Mailbox on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Micosoft outlook 07

Thank you

Which email service is outlook connecting to? eg: Yahoo, Gmail?

Please let me know

No I don't want another expert I just want my qeury answered, that's what I paid the $59 for

HI there

I am not sure what you mean with your response... but my question was

Please let me know

My email provider is iinet

ok, you need to sign in here

https://webmail.iinet.net.au

And delete the emails from there instead as this is directly on the server.

Once done, telll me if you still get the message please

Thank you