Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It has been locked as there might be someone else attempting…

Customer Question
It has been locked...

It has been locked as there might be someone else attempting to use. I have gone through eh process about a dozen times and I continue receiving a notice that I have not provided enough information to show the email is actually mine. Is there any other way to unlock my hot mail account?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

It has been about a month now. I also have a gmail account that I have started using, but there is information and pictures on my hot mail i would really like to retrieve.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

When I provide information I remember, it evidently is not enough.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried contacting my internet service and the person told me she was having the same issue. Discouraging information.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

I can try to see what all options we have to recovery this account . Please let me know what all recovry options do you see when you click on forgot password.

Please discard automated notification for remote screen sharing if you receive any such pop up message.

I did not say I forgot my password. The account is locked saying someone else might be trying to use.
you cannot tell me how to fix?

Okay, Are you receiving this message while you are trying to login to your account :-

Your account has been temporarily blocked

Are you part of Microsoft? Why am I asked to pay for something that I had nothing to do with?

No, I am from JustAnswer . This is a paid Website.

Do you want to continue or should I ask customer service to cancel your question and refund you.

Cancel and refund!
Are you still on line?