Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my pass word for yahoo and face book and I have a…

Customer Question
I forgot my pass...

I forgot my pass word for yahoo and face book and I have a new cell phone number can,t get the code to get them so what do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yahoo account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I,ve went every where trouble shooting not very good with computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 10 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your Yahoo! e-mail address here so that I can check it.

Thanks,