Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to rejoin, don't remember my password, and when I put…

Customer Question
I want to rejoin...

I want to rejoin, don't remember my password, and when I put in my email, it says this is invalid. What do you suggest I do? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Approx 1 year ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and/or tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I really don't know how to proceed, but really want to get back online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2017
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 9 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me the name of the web site or service that you are attempting to rejoin. I will then check what can be done to solve the problem.

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,