Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just tried to open a new goole account as my last one

Customer Question
I just tried to...

I just tried to open a new goole account as my last one expired

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No I filled in the details page, passwords etc but couldnt get past that page

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On all my Macs

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

To do what

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is not a problem I could create a new goole account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you create your Google account HERE