Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just selected 3 tickets for Orbison in May 2018 -

Customer Question
I just selected 3...

I just selected 3 tickets for Roy Orbison in May 2018 - submitted payment and then nothing - checked credit card and no payment deducted.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

3 Floor seating _ I think Section E -

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Outlook - I am at work & used my home email address to login

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Perhaps better to ring & pay over phone - can you give me the number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Can you please give me the URL of the website where you made the purchase?
  3. Did you get an email notification after buying the tickets? Are you sure you completed the CHECKOUT process?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Using
1) Windows
2) Chrome
3) That was why I queried it - I clicked the SUBMIT button & nothing happened then it timed out.I agreed to pay $5 for an answer - NOT $59 Monthly - Please confirm that I will only be charged $5 - I am not happy about this at all and will not use this service again.

Thank you for writing back. Your question is posted for $48, and NOT just for $5. I am very sorry about the confusion. We guarantee our service and you can get your money back if you do not want to continue.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund