Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unable to get E-Mail via Windows live mail. The last E-Mail…

Customer Question
Unable to get E-Mail...

Unable to get E-Mail via Windows live mail. The last E-Mail I received was 11/7 .I'm 85 & this problem is a mess. Spectrum is my server & they claim that Microsoft is not in synch.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm not a trouble shooter at 85 yrs of age I just want to be able to receive & send mail. Someone at spectrum tried solving the problem but they said we were not in synch with microsoft

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
11/13/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 9 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

how do you access your email?